Useful information

The school

Rue du Nant 34
1207 Genève

Less than 15 minutes from the Eaux-Vives train station (Léman Express)


How to find us :

By train: 

Léman Express

By Tram :

12, 17 and 21 : stop Genève-Eaux-Vives-Gare

By Bus :

1 and 9 : stop 31 décembre
2, 6, E and G : stop Vollandes

Your entry to Switzerland

Residence permit and health insurance


Conditions for issuing student visa/permit are not the same whether your country is member of EU/AELE or of a third country.

If you are a national of a EU/AELE country, you don’t need a visa to enter Switzerland.

You are asked to take the necessary steps to the cantonal authorities as soon as you arrive to Geneva.

If you are a national of a third country, you should send your demand to the Swiss embassy in your country.

The required documents can be different from a country to another. Please visit the website of the Swiss embassy in your country to enquire about all the procedure.

Start preparing your documents well in advance. The response may take 12 to 16 weeks. You have to wait for the Swiss authorities answer to your visa demand in your country.

In practice, how to do ?

You have first to enroll in a course of 20 hours per week.

Our Intensive French course meets this requirement. At the time of enrollment, you’ll be asked to pay the registration fees (CHF 100). The registration certificate and the study plan, required for your visa demand, will be issued on receipt of your payment.

When all the documents are ready, you can send your application to the Swiss embassy. Our team is available to assist you if you need a last verification of your documents.

You got your visa and you are already in Switzerland ?

You must have an insurance for medical care and accidents. It is really important to do it in Switzerland because the cost of health care is extremely high. Students are offered competitive prices.  You may be exempted if you have an international insurance covering the costs of medical care in Switzerland.

You can get a list of students’ insurances at the school desk.


The school does not provide accomodation but you may want to have a look at this link :